Thursday, May 5, 2011

TIM GUNN TALKS ME THROUGH A STYLISH QUANTUM JUMP

TIM: Deborah, are you going out in that?

ME: No, I was hoping to quantum-jump into a parallel universe where I would be queen of Cixten, planet of wise women and fashion gurus. It doesn't require going "out" anywhere, as much as going "over".

TIM: Then I'm assuming quantum-jumping doesn't need your shoes to match.

ME: Wha? Oh, I dressed in the dark.

TIM: Then my work here is done. Tell the women of Cixten I said "hello" and to hit me up on the return trip. Keep that editing eye open, and for goodness sake, turn the light on, Deborah. Holla!

ME: Holla.

4 comments:

raydenzel1 said...

Holla!

Holly and Eric said...

Holla, R.J.! You artistic soul!

The Katzbox said...

Doh! That was me, Debbie. SOMEONE who shall remained nameless (look at above comment for their names) forgot to sign out. Repercussion are forthcoming....
:)

raydenzel1 said...

over a month? nada? your ravenous readers need more!