Tuesday, September 16, 2008

TIM GUNN GETS A LEG UP ON THE CONVERSATION....



ME: I'm into leggings.

TIM: And hello to you as well.

ME: I really love them. I don't have to be modest if I'm wearing a skirt. You know how I love to scrunch up my legs.

TIM: No. No, I don't know that at all.

ME: Well, you do now. I sit all scrunched up. I'm always scrunched up. I'm a little ball of a person.

TIM: Hmmmmm. So what else about leggings appeals to you besides your proclivity towards armchair gymnastics?

ME: Well, they are way comfy.

TIM: Comfort is in the eyes of the beholder my dear...

ME: So what does that mean? I don't look good in leggings? Is that what you're saying? You don't have a comfort level with how I look in them? Huh?

TIM: I'm just suggesting that next time you're all balled up and doing some kind of unnatural shape-shifting there in your chair, you may want to take a look at what's BEHIND you....that's all....

ME: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 comment:

Eli Bowman said...

Quantum Physics....Tim is ALL up in THAT mix.