Monday, September 15, 2008

TIM GUNN TALKS ME THRU A COLD-IMAGINE THAT..

TIM: What are you groaning about?

ME: Arrggghh. I have bilateral ear infections, a sinus infection, a sore throat and a throbbing headache.

TIM: Eww. Just speak up. I'll stay over here.

ME: I don't think it's catching.

TIM: You mean, "contagious" and let's just hedge our bets shall we? Speak up!

ME: Tim, you're imaginary, you can't get sick anyway. Aren't you being a bit over-the-top on the contagious thing?

TIM: Let's review the last few seconds. You're having a conversation with an imaginary style guru and you're telling me that I'm being paranoid? Did I hear you right?

ME: Oh, for crying out loud! Just hand me that decongestant please.

TIM: I can't. I'm imaginary.

ME: Tim, would you please be kind enough then to just sit with me as I get my own decongestant, make my own chicken soup, and watch reruns of Project Runway? Hmmmm? Would you do that please?

TIM: Well, you're being quite lovely even though you're feeling under the weather. Imagine that...

2 comments:

Eli Bowman said...

Tim, will you just make it work?!?!?!


...for the love of Pete Rose...

The Katzbox said...

For Pete's sake, carry on!