Friday, September 5, 2008

TIM GUNN'S VOICE SAID THERE ARE NO SYNTHETIC LEOPARDS...

TIM: You were out early this morning.

ME: I needed to pick up a couple of things. I needed tweezers and dish detergent.

TIM: No seriously, what did you need that early?

ME: Seriously, I needed tweezers and dish detergent.

TIM: ?

ME: What?

TIM: How are those two items even remotely connected and why would they drive you to leave your home looking like that?

ME: Like what?

TIM: Do you not own a mirror dear? You're wearing a leopard print synthetic material. There are NO synthetic leopards. And even if they did exist, they wouldn't come out before 5:00 pm. Haven't we had this conversation before?

ME: I, I, well, maybe. I shouldn't have worn this out this morning?

TIM: Deborah, you shouldn't have worn it to scour your toilet, okay? But, it's done. So, let's tweeze tweeze tweeze and get those dishes done. We shall never speak of this again.

No comments: