Saturday, September 6, 2008

TIM GUNN GOES FOR ANOTHER RIDE, AT MY EXPENSE....

TIM: Is this the paper you're working on?

ME: Yes! I'm not quite finished, I have some polishing up to do around the opening paragraph and, of course, the summary.

TIM: Good, I'm glad you told me you're not finished. It's a bit boring. I'm afraid Nina and Michael would be a bit bored by it.

ME: What? Tim, Nina Garcia and Michael Cors aren't going to read this! This is a school assignment? Nina and Michael are judges on Project Runway, why would they read this paper?

TIM: I didn't say they were going to read it, I said they would be a bit bored by it.

ME: Why do you do that to me? Why do you take me to a place of hysteria, a brink of insanity, and then drop me off? Why do you take me there Tim?

TIM: Well, the ride is simply delightful, the scenery can be shockingly different each time, and I had a few minutes to kill. Carry on.

2 comments:

Emmy said...

I want you to know I am trying NOT to be disturbed by this blog, but enjoy it very much.

The Katzbox said...

And I appreciate your candor. Carry on.