Saturday, September 13, 2008

TIM GUNN TALKS TANNING....

TIM: What is that?

ME: What?

TIM: That.

ME: What? What are you looking at?

TIM: Your skin.

ME: What about my skin?

TIM: The whole of it.

ME: Well yeesh!

TIM: Melanin.

ME: My tan? You're asking about my tan?

TIM: Exactly. Why do you have that?

ME: Tim. I live in Southern California. I have access to a relatively large body of water popularly known as the Pacific Ocean. Also, I can jump into virtually a gazillion pools. A gazillion is a lot. A whole lot. I'm in graduate school. I can count to a gazillion. I'll start right now if you wish. One. Two. Thre...

TIM: If you have a tan, that must mean you have a tan LINE. Oh dear Lord, please don't tell me you own a swimsuit.

ME: Wow. That would be a bad thing huh?

TIM: People would PRAY for "the big one" my dear...that earthquake all of you Californians are so fond of fearing.

ME: What would you suggest I swim in then?

TIM: Besides the load of debt you're accruing with your advancing degrees and age? I wouldn't presume to suggest anything.

ME: Swim nekkid?

TIM: -------------------

ME: Tim? SMELLING SALTS SOMEONE!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Diane said...

you...my dear friend.....are undeniably nuts.
(one thing I absolutely LOVE about you)


p.s. thanks for the late night smile.

The Katzbox said...

Oh my gosh!!! A comment on the site!!! I'm so excited!!! Oh thank you my dear friend. How fun. Thanks for stopping by this weird site. You're a true friend...and BRAVE. Carry on!!!!

Emmy said...

I love my tan lines. . . though I hope no one ever sees them . .

The Katzbox said...

Yay!! Em came to play!!!!