Friday, September 12, 2008

TIM GUNN "SPEAR HEADS" A CONVERSATION ON DIET...

ME: It has been said that "we are what we eat".

TIM: And your point?

ME: Well, I'm wondering if I'm making correct food choices.

TIM: It's difficult for me to pay attention to you when you have crumbs on your chin.

ME: Oh, sorry. I mean, look at you. You're impeccable. All the time. You look wonderful. You're trim, You're fit. Your skin is fabulous. You're the picture of health. Do you believe that we are what we eat?

TIM: I believe that the time to consider those things is perhaps before one grabs their fifth pop tart.

ME: Hmmmmm. Third pop tart?

TIM: Oh *chucking*, I see your point now, it's at the top of your head. That must come in quite handily when you're spearing-for-ding-dongs at the VFW on weekends. Well, carry on.

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Tim would hate me. I am sure of it.

The Katzbox said...

Tim doesn't "hate". He's incapable of it. He had all of his "hate" removed surgically. He also had his "smooth" enhanced, so the combo is fabulous.