Wednesday, September 10, 2008

TIM GUNN AND I "MAKE UP"...

ME: I bought some new make-up. Would you like to look at it?

TIM: Hmmmmm....where did you get it?

ME: Walgreens.

TIM: Really? I'll look at it, but from a distance. Now turn it around.

ME: Tim. It's still in the package. It's not on me yet.

TIM: Oh, I know. I just don't want to get too close to it. Let me guess, they had a "buy one, get one half-off" sale. Am I right?

ME: Maybe.

TIM: Hmmmmmm......what is that?....eye shadow? Silver eye shadow? Are you going clubbing in the near future? Perhaps you became a vampire and neglected to tell anyone?

ME: It's not just silver, it comes with a cool charcoal accent that I thought would look pretty. And I don't go clubbing!

TIM: What about the vampire thing? You didn't deny it.

ME: I don't HAVE to deny any vampire thing. That's ridiculous. And since when do vampires wear silver eyeshadow?

TIM: Well, all vampires are compelled to dress that whole "after 5" look, so silver would have its place. The problem would be, they couldn't check it in the mirror...no reflection. What else did you purchase?

ME: Um, I bought some green/brown eye shadow and some lipstick! Cool, huh?

TIM: Golly, I should say! I know, let's meet in the bathroom during study hall and we'll swap blush also, bring your mascara too okay?

ME: Your glibness will be the end of you.

TIM: Dear, my glibness is the end of this conversation du jour.

3 comments:

Eli Bowman said...

What does Glibness mean? I like it.

The Katzbox said...

The brothers Glib...they were a group of brothers in the 70s that sang a lot of cool disco songs...great harmony and that falsetto voice, yeesh.....I think that's what a falsetto voice is.....

Diane said...

ummmm...
also known as the BeeGees?

deb, are we really that old?